Bulgaria is a great destination for an affordable holiday. Bulgaria is a beautiful country blessed with pristine lush nature and a rich cultural heritage all tightly packed into a small geographical area.
Bulgaria is a country of mountains that reaches to the Black Sea coast. Sparsely populated it has vast expanses of wilderness that are unspoiled. It is an ideal place to reconnect with nature. There are many opportunities to enjoy ecotourism, nature discovery and outdoor activities: ski in winter, and in summer: walking, hiking, MTB mountain biking, horse riding, rafting, paragliding and much more…
Bulgaria is a great destination for:
- Active holidays: outdoor, nature, sports such as rafting, paragliding, MTB, walking, hiking, horse riding, ecotourism: birding, nature discovery arts & crafts: fiber arts, pottery, cooking, wine and rakia making
- Ski and snowboard, winter sports, off-piste activities,
- Family holiday at the beach or in the mountain. nature, short distances, affordable
- City breaks in Sofia and Plovdiv
- Cultural tours: historical tour, archeological tour, folk tour, classical tour of Bulgaria
Holiday in the Balkans
Bulgaria borders Greece, Turkey and Romania so you can combine several countries in one holiday.
There are great cities to visit such as Plovdiv, Thessaloniki, Edirne and Istanbul.
In one holiday you can combine mountain and beach. There are 5 different mountain ranges in Bulgaria and a choice of 3 seas: the Black Sea, Aegean and Mediterranean.
Best of all it’s affordable compared to many over-priced destinations in Europe.
Bulgaria’s cultural heritage
Bulgaria’s history reaches back several millennia to the Thracians contemporaries of the ancient Greeks. It encompasses: Greek, Roman, early Christian, Byzantine, Ottoman, Russian contributions and blends them into what is modern Bulgaria today.
There are lots of layers to unravel when you visit Bulgaria.
We can help you organise all your travel arrangements in Bulgaria:
- Low-cost flights to Bulgaria
- Car-hire, chauffeur driven car
- Hotel, apartment and mountain villas
- Recommend the best places to eat and go out
- Activities and visits: what to see and do
Our partner company JMB Travel is a fully licensed tour operator in Bulgaria. We operate as a DMC, Destination Management Company, ground-handler. We have a broad experience organsing incentive travel, team building events, family holidays and cultural tours.